Pursuant to Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you of the following:
Who is the controller of your personal information?
- Fincont spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. 29 Listopada 18 A loc. 1U, 00-465 Warsaw, Commercial Register number KRS 296548, tax identification number NIP 7010099216, REGON 141223950 is the Controller of your personal information (“Controller”).
- To get in touch with the Controller, you can send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Controller has appointed Agnieszka Radtke as its Data Protection Officer, e-mail: email@example.com.
What are the purposes of the processing?
As Controller, we will process personal information for the following purposes:
- to review applications in the recruitment process and to take further recruitment activities to run a continuous recruitment process;
- to carry out future recruitment processes;
- to pursue legitimate interests of the Controller such as handling recruitment or exercising claims.
What is the lawful basis for the processing?
Personal information is processed on the following lawful bases:
- Article 6.1 (b) of the GDPR, i.e. in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- b) Article 6.1 (f) of the GDPR, i.e. for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the Controller (employee recruitment, arranging interviews and handling the recruitment process);
- c) Article 6.1 (a) of the GDPR, i.e. obtaining consent to the processing of personal information beyond the information listed in Article 22 1 § 1 of the Polish Labour Code and for the purposes of future recruitment.
Personal information retention period?
Personal information will be processed for:
- the current recruitment process and permanently erased on the process completion;
- for any future recruitment, 1 year of the date of your declaration of consent for this, but for no longer than until you withdraw your consent;
- until you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal information.
Who may have access to my personal information?
Your data may be disclosed to:
- employees and contractors and designated persons for the recruitment process who have authorization from the Controller;
- processors, i.e. entities who provide consultancy and legal, tax and accounting assistance to us;
- computer technology and programming service providers.
Your personal information will not be transferred to any third country or to international organizations.
What are my rights?
You may request at any time to exercise the right:
- access to or a copy of your personal information which is being processed;
- rectification (correction) of your information;
- erasure or restriction of the processing;
- or you may object to such processing;
- data portability;
- to file a complaint with the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection.
Do I have the right to object to the processing?
In addition to the rights listed in Section VI., you also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information at any time under Article 6.1 (f) of the GDPR. In such a case, the Controller will no longer process your personal information for such purposes unless the Controller can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds that the Controller has in respect of such personal data which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or the need for such personal information for the Controller to be able to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, if any.
Right to withdraw consent.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time (to the extent that such consent provides the basis for the processing) and as a result, your data will be erased from our candidate data base. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- To withdraw your consent, you can send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you request erasure of your data, this will operate as your withdrawal from the recruitment process held by the Controller.
Voluntary provision of personal information
The provision of your personal information is voluntary but if you refuse to provide such information, we may be result in omission of the candidature in the recruitment process.
How is your personal information protected?
We would like to inform that your personal information is processed in a secure manner and in compliance with the relevant agreements in place and the laws and regulations, including the GDPR.
We use our best efforts to ensure that all possible physical, technical and organisational security measures are established to protect personal information against accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, modification or unauthorised disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable laws.
Please note that the Controller does not use automated decision-making and no personal information is subject to profiling.Agnieszka Radtke